- one of the world’s multicultural epicenters for arts, culture, design, and business
- on a 25-acre campus in Brooklyn, a creative hub in the midst of a renaissance
- a living lab of craft and culture
- consistently ranked among the best in the country
- full of faculty that include the most renowned artists, designers, and scholars in their fields
- an excellent school with a interdisciplinary curriculum that promotes collaborative and creative strategies for design thinking and provides students with unparalleled training facilities
School of Art
Art And Design Education B.F.A.
Digital Arts B.F.A.
Fine Arts B.F.A.
Graphic Design/Illustration A.A.S.
Game Design and Interactive Media A.O.S.
Graphic Design A.O.S.
School of Architecture
School of Liberal Arts and Sciences
School of Design
Dual Degree Programs
Portfolio: A visual or writing portfolio is required for all majors but construction management. Portfolios must be submitted at pratt.slideroom.com. View Portfolio Requirements.
Visual Portfolio: The visual portfolio should consist of 12-20 pieces of your best work. It should consist of a variety of media and approaches. It can include assignment-based projects, self-directed work or pieces of a collaborative nature. The portfolio does not need to be major-specific and can include any type of work including paintings, drawings, sculpture, ceramics, etc. In addition, students must submit three to five observational drawings. Examples of observational work include landscape, still-life, self-portrait, figure drawings, and interior spaces. Please do not include work that copies photographs, uses the grid system or directly replicates any other artist’s work (including replicating anime drawings, cartoons, or video game character designs).